February 27, 2009 12:01 am
1. I’m sorry, I’m boring , I have no witty ideas to post about today.
2. Why do I have children and not mannequins instead? (The upkeep would be way easier and they wouldn’t keep outgrowing their clothes.)
3. How does this shit work, anyway?
4. Every morning, I put Barney on my TV. (Not by choice, believe me. I hate that fucking dinosaur).
5. I consider myself lucky because I have never been the victim of organ theft.
6. One day we’ll see if I’m still so lucky.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to the kid’s bedtimes tomorrow my plans include lame ass home improvement projects and Sunday, I want to sleep in but that’s impossible!
For more fill in madness, go here.
I’ll leave you with a blast from the past, me in 2000. So young and full of hope (and Captain Morgan). That may not be my real hair but who can tell, it was so long ago.
Tags: Friday Fill In