October 12, 2008 9:16 pm
This week it feels like I’ve been around the block more times than the mailman. I received three awards and got tagged (it didn’t leave a mark, don’t worry.) Shucks, I’m blushing big time over here.
Tina at Teenie Thoughts tagged me with this:
The rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog (I’m respectfully bowing out of this task, sorry!). Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.
10 years ago I was:
1. Living in Orlando and recently 21!
2. Going to college at the University of Central Florida
3. In a very bad and unhealthy relationship
4. Working as a server at Pizzeria Uno
5. Driving a beat up 1988 Chevy Blazer which I later totalled
5 things on today’s to-do list:
1. Pick up catering trays from Publix for my brother’s birthday party that we’re hosting today
2. Clean my house to give the appearance that we live civilized lives
3. Do laundry
4. Go through Elliot’s clothes and remove the stuff that’s too small. Wash the next biggest size and put it in her room
5. Catch up on Google Reader after having to ignore my computer for the duration of the party
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Goldfish (from stealing my kid’s shishies)
2. Anything chocolate (milk chocolate only, white and dark chocolate can kiss my ass)
3. McDonalds Fries
4. DD Iced coffee
5. Zone Perfect protein bars
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire: (I’m changing this to be Billionaire)
1. Start a commune where my favorite friends and family can live
2. Start an animal charity (Dog Whishperesque) to rehabilitate shelter animals and prepare them for adoption
3. Buy my kids their own college to attend
4. Help my siblings achieve financial stability
5. Try to form some sort of parenting outreach center to help parents not turn their kids into assholes. (Not you, your kids are fine!)
5 places I have lived:
1. Stony Point, NY
2. Clearwater, FL
3. Palm Harbor, FL
4. Orlando, FL
5. Tampa, FL
5 jobs I have had:
1. Crew Leader, Chick Fil-A
2. Server, Hops Bar & Grill, Pizzeria Uno, Carrabas
3. Customer Service Associate, Circuit City
4. System Support Analyst, Brighthouse Networks
5. Teacher (3rd – 5th Grade), Technology resource person at High School
There you have it, not very interesting.
Let’s move on to the awards!
Mrs Bear over at Outnumbered Two To One gave me this one. Mrs Bear (we call her THE BEAR around these parts) is an honest, hilarious, down to earth chick who I love (although I’ve never met the woman). Read her shit and you’ll love her too.
Kat at Mother Fonker gave me this award. Kat is fonking hilarious. She lives in the Philippines and is raising her boys with her quirky sense of humor which I think is awesome!
Anonymom from Simply Anonymom gave me this award. Anonymom has some insanely adorable kids and I love hearing her stories (including the TMI versions).
There you have it, my awards. I’m very humbled to have people actually reading my blog at all and when I receive an award, it makes me oh so much happier. Thanks you guys, really! I’d start spewing some Michael Bolton lyrics but I just ate and I don’t want to puke it back up. Besides, he’s a no talent ass clown.
I know that the stipulations of accepting these awards are to pass them on but I’m going to skip this part. I always felt guilty calling out my friends and putting them on the spot when I got the chain letter that I absolutely HAD TO send to ten people or a sick child would die. Yes, I always did my part to save the sick children but since no lives were threatened here, I’m ending the chain. In order for me to give recognition to all of the blogs that I read every day and cherish, I’m not going to name a few and make anybody who I temporarily forgot feel left out. Thanks again and sorry for being a party pooper!
Tags: Awards and Tags